jueves, 8 de junio de 2017

La imagen puede contener: 2 personas, personas sonriendo, exterior y naturaleza


Hello bloggers !
Today i will be talking about a free topic. I change this topic because is a thing that i is more important in my life, I refer to my family. It are compound for four member my father, mother, brother and me. All life in Osorno less me. My parents are social assistant, and both love your work and is a thing exciting for they (talk all time of it). Martin, my brother was four years old and study on the school since this year. He is more sweet, funny and crazy.
 When i did life in this place, Osorno, are accostumed to plays with martin in the afternoon. My dad cooking delicious dinner while, whit my brother  watching TV, painting or plays whit your toy.
On the weekend, go out to close place for example Puerto Varas, Valdivia or Frutillar. A things that   remember are smell pure air, more laugh and good moments. I miss that my mom singing while my dad disturb or see a film eating popcorn whit them.

 I will hope can come back to my house in a little time.  I think that in July I will can take a bus whit destination Osorno.

5 comentarios:

  1. Sayen, your family is very nice. Where you took this photo?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You have a beautiful family

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I want to know Osorno soon, people says is a beautiful place and as well as it is close to other interesting places!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. oh sayen you are very sweet! you have an amazing family! This is my firts serious comment in your blog :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Your brother is prettier than you Sayen

    ResponderEliminar