jueves, 1 de junio de 2017

Hello Bloggers! Today I am writing in my house because i could not go to university but i am very happy whit the tematic that i refer to . I love take a photograph especially when i go to new place or i visited nature place for example close to my house in Osorno. The instructions say choose a photo but I could not decide for one. I upload two photos. I take the first image and it shows a bush of “murta”, that is a endemic fruit that i like too much, this is more sweet and little. When i see this photo i remember the weekend whit my family, and beautiful moments for example times cooking and laugh whit my parents. My boyfriend take the second image when both went to Ralun in febraury. It shows a big and beautiful land whit more tree. The sky is cloudless and remember me a good feeling. This trip was fantastic, eating delicious things, drinking a good wine an singing a lot. Both photograh produce me the same feeling: more happiness and home sickness for the past in the south.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario