jueves, 11 de mayo de 2017

My favorite book

Hello bloggers. Today I will talk about that one book i like so much and I read when i was sixteen years old. The name of trilogy is a Hunger games by Suzanne Collins. Really, I knew about this trilogy because saw the first movie that did do for this books. For this reason, i interested about the implicit topic that mention along whit the movie (injustice, fight to power, misery of some social conditions). Because of my very interest, I requested of my father that if he could buy the next book (of second movie), before that performs for the first time. This book I like for different reason. I considered that the books of actions are very enjoyable because I am old time concentrated. For other part, this book integrated fantastic element without forget hand over message. Take characteristic of actuality society but caricaturing something. Finally, other reason that I liked is for the role of Katniss Eveerden (the protagonist), who shows how a strong women, that is capable to protect this family and change the social command. Bye blogger I waiting that I like this books. KISSES !

4 comentarios:

  1. Can you put a photo of book? I can´t imagine who looks the book, thanks

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love this trilogy and also the movies :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I haven't read the books but I liked the movies. I also like it when stories depict how strong and powerful women can be.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. In my school life, I had a lot of classmates that loves this triology!

    ResponderEliminar