jueves, 20 de abril de 2017
My next presentation
Hello again bloggers!
Today I´m goin to talk about mi next presentation for this subject. i will choose speak about Jean Piaget because is a important represent of Cognitive psychologist. Is a person that came from a genetic espistemologist, and in the present continue being a relevant theory.
In my presentation i will include a little introduction to Jeans life, then i will explain his theory integrate some critic of it and finally the applications of this. This point, will permite realize a little summary about your work.
I personally think that how psychologist, have to study this approach because in it, is a set up more types of learnings. For other side , i considerate that this theory should understand in your context. Because the change of actuallity makes necessary adjust this theory for at present,
i like this topic because is directy connect whit educational psycologist and in the future i will loves working in this area.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
I thint that Jean Piaget was an inventine, because in his epoch he was revolucionay whit his theory. I think that you will be a great psychology too, kisses :)
ResponderEliminarI'm sorry sayen but i can´t read this text with this color of words.
ResponderEliminarI have heard about Jean Piaget, but I don't know too much about his investigation :-(
ResponderEliminar