miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2016


Hello, my name is Sayen and I am from Osorno.

I am studying psychology in third year at Universidad de Chile and I am in level preintermediate of English. I love mi career,  especially when the criticism about chilean social problems and  the  discussion of the place the  psicologist in the national news.
But i likes a lot of things different of my carrer. Some one is singing, all kind of music.Also, i enjoy dancing whit my friends or happen a time speaking whit they.
I live in Santiago since of the 2015 and go to Osorno in the holidays. But i would like go more times in the year.
My exprience living alone in the capital gender that i want visit other place and actuallity my dreams is travel for the world .

In this subject i hope spend a great time in the class and approve whit a good marks!


















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































5 comentarios:

  1. Hi Rayen, I'm a study of psychologycal too. Osorno is very ugly! Good bye my friend I love you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Sayen, nice to meet you!

    I don´t know Osorno, but some people say to me is very beautiful, I want to go someday :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Sayen, I love dancing too, especially salsa and cumbia. What music do you like to dance?
    See you tomorrow :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Sayen!
    I'am interesting in the same characteristic of the ciencias sociales. In relation to this, what do you think about public health sistem in the south regions of Chile, like Osorno?

    ResponderEliminar